In the Fur

The Diary of a Wookiee far from Home

Name:

Chewbacca is a 200 year old Wookiee who comes from his homeworld of Kashyyyk. He enjoys Wookiee cooking and Starship repair and has a loving family awaiting his return from his trips with long time friend, Han Solo.

20050518

Home is where the ship is

We've been on Hoth for too long, says my friend and parter Hansolo, he has finally made the decision that we are to leave soon to repay the debt we have accumulated. That is provided that the ship is spaceworthy. It is in great disrepair and I have put many hours into its reconstruction. While I work my good friends Hansolo and Lukeskywalker are marking the terrian. I assume Hansolo is only doing it because of the regret he feels for leaving the Rebels here.

He is to return soon and help me in my repairs, it is not a one Wookiee job and I would wish for the help since sadly no droids can be spared to help me, not a technician. Hansolo also knows the ship much better than myself and would be the better choice for making repairs, for all I know part of the ship could be on fire right now. Nay, part of the ship is on fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home